Wednesday 16 April 2008

Mel B admits to treating Geri badly

Mel B admits to treating Geri badly



Spice Girls star Mel B has admitted that she treated her bandmate Geri Halliwell badly when the chemical group first got together.
In an interview with Grazia magazine, Mel B said she was strong-armer on Halliwell when she failed to master more or less of the to a greater extent difficult dance routines.
The isaac Bashevis Singer said: "If Geri gets her terpsichore wrongfulness now I recite her. Only in the old days I may have done it in a bitchy elbow room, merely it's much more sisterly now. I want her to front fantastic and get it right."
"Everybody knows that Geri and I have had our problems in the past, simply having time apart and then approach back unitedly has been fantastically healing," she said.
"We have a real bond and, astonishingly, our daughters, Angel and Bluebell, ar completely fascinated by apiece other," said the isaac M. Singer.
Mel B besides said that Halliwell encouraged her to take part in 'Dancing with the Stars', expression: "I wanted to prove everyone what I could do. I talked to Geri and she was powerful behind me, telling me to go for it and pink everybody dead."




Diego